Dr. Cameron Khavari, D.C., M.U.A.C.
Dr. Cameron Khavari uses his education and experience to help patients achieve optimal health and to recover from pain related syndromes. This includes, among other ailments, sciatica, spinal pain in any region, tingling and numbness of the arms or legs, migraines, plantar fascitis, shoulder and hip pain. Dr. Khavari has studied under orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, biomechanic specialists and pediatric neurologists from all over the world. His experiences in the arena of physical medicine make him uniquely suited to effectively treat a wide range of symptoms.
Dr. Khavari has been treating chronic and acute neuromusculoskeletal problems for years and has taken over 500 hours of post-graduate and continuing education training. His commitment to thinking broadly about health, fitness and optimum functionality translates into quality care and long-lasting results for patients of all ages, from newborn to geriatric.
Over the years, Dr. Khavari has worked extensively with patients diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and has developed unique strategies to help them. His practice and high level of care has allowed him to work alongside the top neurologists in the Phoenix area to help patients suffering from gait related issues and pain that is a product of this demyelinating disease.
- Arizona Chiropractic Physician
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) Certified Physician (2016)
- Physical Medicine Modalities and Therapeutic Procedures Certified
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia Certified
- Texas Chiropractic College (Manipulation Under Anesthesia) 2010
- Logan College of Chiropractic (D.C.) 2009
- Michigan State University B.S. (Nutritional Sciences) 2005
Chez Armenta, Corrective Exercise Specialist & Fitness Professional
Chez is the corrective exercise therapist for Functional Biomechanics. He has an extensive amount of experience and education in the training and physical medicine field. His passion and knowledge of fitness and training has helped many of his clients achieve great success in accomplishing their physical, athletic and health goals.
Chez has trained a wide variety of clients from high end athletes and body builders looking to improve in their sport to weight loss and rehabilitative patients looking to better their overall health or manage pain and injury. He has a strong passion and commitment to physical medicine and strives to constantly educate himself and think outside the box on his quest to bridge the gap between rehab and performance.
- BS Kinesiology Arizona State University 2011
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer 2011
- NASM Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist 2016
- USAW Certified Olympic Weight Lifting Coach 2013
Katrina Briddle, Office Manager
Katrina is the business and financial coordinator for Functional Biomechanics. She has extensive work and management experience at such companies as Met Life, Proguard and EAG. Her past work experience has given her the tools to oversee efficient, professional office operations and team growth, development and alignment.
Katrina has attended over 75 hours of continuing education in business management, biomechanics, nutrition and pedorthic studies. Since joining the team in 2012, her passion and commitment to physical medicine has strengthened Functional Biomechanics’ ability to serve and support its patients.
- Certified Chiropractic Assistant 2015
- Chiropractic Billing and Coding 2014
- Master Reiki Certified 2015
- Functional Movement Systems Certified Practioner 2014
- Advanced Pedorthic Biomechanics with Shawn Eno, Certified Pedorthist 2013, 2014
- Advanced Biomechanics with Dr. Brett Winchester 2012 - 2016